Friday, September 18, 2015

Cut It Up # 80: Oh, brother

Hello there!  It's time for another great challenge over on the Cut It Up blog.  Our theme is Oh, Brother (or Sister).  So create a project for a sibling.  Our wonderful sponsor is:  As Cute as a Button.

My brothers both love to hunt so I thought this would be fun.  I used the bokeh effect.

Recipe:
Circle stencil
White pigment ink
Tim Holtz Distress markers - ripe persimmon, mowed lawn
Tim Holtz Distress ink - vintage photo, peeled paint
Tim Holtz Sanding tool
Wildlife Cricut cart - elk @ 3 3/4"
Core'dinations paper - tan
Heidi Swapp - sentiment stamp
black bling - eye

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Cut It Up.

Cindy---

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on that background; it looks like a lot of fun!

    I have this cartridge but never used it. Your card is gorgeous and inspiring. I should pull that one out and give it a try!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, your background is amazing! Your Bokeh affect is great and the colors you chose are so handsome behind the elk. I've never noticed that cartridge. I wonder if it is in DS; probably is. I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background!! It's perfect with the wonderful deer die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! Sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love that fabulous background!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete