Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bugaboo Digi Stamps NR

Hello there!  I've got some exciting news today.  I've been asked to be a guest designer for Bugaboo Digi Stamps!!  Yay!!  I'm super excited about it.  So, you'll be seeing all kinds of fun projects from me in the next few months featuring Bugaboo Digis :-)

It's Tues and that means new releases on the Catch the Bug blog.  This is a great image!  I just decided to print it on a pretty golden shimmer paper.  How easy peasy is that, huh?!  LOL!

 Recipe:
Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Hween Silhouette
DCWV - Shimmer stack - gold paper
DCWV - Ghosts & Goblins matstack - all patterned papers
twine- Jillibean soup
pop dots
button from my stash
Glossy Accents to adhere button

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Cindy---

I'm entering this card into:
Creative Knockouts # 54:  Outdoors
Little Miss Muffet #94:  Anything Goes*

1 comment:

  1. Great Card. Perfect for our outdoors theme.
    Thanks for playing in our challenge over at Creative Knockouts!
    ♥ Monica
    DT for Creative Knockouts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete