Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catch the Bug - Christmas in July: Recipe challenge

Hello there!  I'm getting ready for Christmas early this year :-)  The Catch the Bug challenge blog is helping me by having a week of challenges for their 4th Annual Christmas in July celebration!
Recipe:
Bugaboo Digi Stamps - North Pole
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - Circles @ 4 3/4", butrfly1 @ 3 1/2"
Cuttlebug embossing folder - candy stripe
watercolor pencils
Diamond Stickles, Frosted Lace Stickles (snow globes)
Dec 25th Cricut cart - snowflake 5 @ 1 1/4", snowflake 4 @ 1", snowflake 3 @ 1"
white glitter paper
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

I've also entered this card into the following:
 Robyn's Fetish #220:  Christmas in July

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Christmas in July Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your use of the recipe ingredients is really creative! I am so glad so popped in to share your creation for day 4 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love the circle background! Beautifully colored image - I just love seeing people using Bugaboo images :-) this one is just too, too cute! I hope you enjoyed the week long festivities at Catch the Bug - thanks for playing along and joining in our Christmas in July celebration! Dee, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete