Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catch the Bug- Christmas in July: BINGO challenge & Make it Funny

Hello there.  Another great challenge on the Catch the Bug challenge blog as they celebrate their 4th Annual Christmas in July with challenges all week.  Check out the BINGO card on their blog.  I used a Bugaboo image, funny sentiment, and embossing.
Recipe:
Bugaboo Digi Stamp - JJ Christmas Box
The Paper Studio - Christmas Basics stack - red word paper
watercolor pencils
Diamond Stickles
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Christmas set
green brads
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

I'm also entering this card into the following:
  Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper :  July
  Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #12:  Buttons or brads

8 comments:

  1. I love that background paper! Perfect for Christmas cards, and that images is one of my favorites. Great job! Thanks for playing along with our Christmas In July Challenges.
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - I love the sentiment paired up with this image!
    Just terrific!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July Celebration this week!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! Love the image and sentiment!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "B is for Buttons or Brads" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card with a great image! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers-B is for Brads or Buttons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious, I love it! Great colours and design, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiment and the card. Great job. Thanks for joining the B is for Brads or Buttons challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right? This happens to me every Christmas too! Fun stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete