Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Little boy Goodie Bag

Hey there!  I've got a goodie bag to share today.  I've made this for my son's soon-to-be sixth birthday party.  We are celebrating at Home Depot.  They are making wooden helicopters :-)  I've also got the post today on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog.

Recipe:
The Paper Studio - 8x10 bag
The Paper Studio - Cheery & Jolly stack- red glitter dot paper
The Paper Studio - Burlap (single sheet - HL)
When I Was a Kid Cricut cart - popcorn-frame @ 6"
Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cart - helicopter @ 3 1/2"
Tim Holtz distressing tool - used on the edges of the burlap paper
Oriental Trading Co - brads
pop dots

 
Close-up of the burlap, brads, and word 'party'.  I used the When I Was a Kid cart for the letters p, a, r and y @ 1".  I used Boys Will Be Boys cart for the hammer which is the 't' in party @ 1".  I welded all of these items in the Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment