Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let It Snow

Hello there!  I actually designed this card during summer CHA.  I kept seeing all those fabulous Christmas collections with some chalkboard looks thrown in.  And since I couldn't get my hands on any of that paper--- I made my own chalkboard look with a stencil and white ink.  I'm also sharing this card on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog today.
I used the TC Dec 25th Cricut cart- Let It Snow @ 3 1/2".  I used the center of the image as a stencil and used white ink and a q-tip to create the chalkboard look.

Recipe:
A2 cardbase in white
TC Dec 25th Cricut cart - Let It Snow @ 3 1/2"
red brads from Oriental Trading co
white ink for edges/stenciling
washi tape to hold the stencil in place
q-tip

Love how this one came out :-)  Thanks for stopping by today! 

Cindy---

I've entered this in the 613 Ave Create Challenge#45 Anything Goes                                      
                                    Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific, I really like the chalkboard look it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you did a wonderful job creating your own chalkboard look! Great card and wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your clever creation with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful Card! I love this idea. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete