Friday, November 15, 2013

December Daily

Hello!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge with the Cut It Up Challenge blog.  This time our theme is countdown to Christmas or any other event.  Be sure and include a die-cut.  This challenge runs from today until Nov 27th at noon EST. 

We have two great sponsors for Challenge # 32:

$10 Giftcard from Kadoodle Bug Designs



$25 Giftcard from Pez-a- Doodle Designs



I've created a December Daily mini book to document our family Christmas for 2013.  I've been wanting to make one of these for a couple years so I'm excited that I finally did it---yay!!  :-)
Mini Books Cricut cart -  I used the vertical book 4, 6, 11, 12, 2 for the pages of my book.  I used cereal boxes for the chipboard covers.  Use your deep cut blade @6, max pressure, low speed, multi cut at 2.  The pages were cut at 7 1/2".  Teresa Collins Dec 25th Cricut cart - snowflake @ 4 3/4", star @ 4 1/2".  A Child's Yr Cricut cart - dec @ 3/4"  The snowflake is cut from DCWV glitter paper--it sparkles more in real life :-)

 

Recipe:
TC Dec 25th Cricut cart - snowflakes @ 2 1/2, 2, 1 3/4, 1 1/4; joy @ 1"
A Child's Yr Cricut cart - all #'s @ 1" or 1 1/4"
Echo Park - Merry Christmas paper pack
DCWV - cream glitter paper
Dress It Up Christmas buttons (rocking horse on cover)
twine
pop dots
Oriental Trading co - tinsel trim - on the album rings
Velvet trim & ric rac trim - Michael's
1" album rings - The Paper Studio
Pez - a - Doodle -red square bling, round green bling

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come play along with us at the Cut It Up Challenge blog :-)

Cindy---

I'm entering this in Paper Playtime's Challenge # 23- Sparkle  (the cream colored snowflakes are cut from glitter paper)

And Party Time Tuesday's Twine or Hemp challenge #146

3 comments:

  1. I feel in love with the first page and now that I have seen the rest!
    LOVE it!! Beautiful!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have so much fun filling up your book. Each page is so lovely. The papers are beautiful and the cuts are perfect!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving your December Daily! We'll have to trade notes. I love the papers you've used for your book! So pretty!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete