Friday, November 1, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge # 31: Thanksgiving

Hello there!  It's Friday and it's time for another challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge blog!  This time the theme is Thanksgiving.  You have until Nov 13th at Noon EST to link up your project on the Cut It Up blog.  You must include a die-cut. 

We have two great sponsors this time :  Cute as a Button - $20 Gift coupon
 
 
And my card :-) 
 
 
Recipe:
DCWV - Shimmer stack - red, orange cardstock
Celebrate with Flourish Cricut cart - turkey @ 3"
Stampabilities stamp - Holiday Headlines set
pop dots
Embossing folder - PC Victoria

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Cut It Up!

Cindy---

I've linked this card to An Inky Situation Linky Party #15
                                 and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 184:  Signs of Fall  I WON!!  Yay!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I llove the black embossed turkey silhouetted against the vibrant color background!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star-burst background really sets off the silhouetted turkey. Thanks for playing along with us @ An Inky Situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super! I really like the way you did a "sunburst" with the pattern paper behind the turkey! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great embossing on the turkey. I like the patterned sunburst behind him. It really sets him off. Thanks for joining our challenge thsi week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Cindy, I *heart* sunburst cards! I love your turkey card and your newer Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete